Sunday, January 8, 2012

"Keeping in Mind our Mother Tongue"

English is our universal language. And for me, language is the key to communicate with other people.
We, the Ilocanos, has our own dialect, the Iloco. Before we’ve learn the English language we’ve learn first our mother language. We should always keep this mother language in our mind for this is our first language. When I was young, this was the first ever language or dialect I’ve learn and my parents taught me. Before we’ll learn another language we should learn first our mother language so that it will be easier for us to translate it and it will be easier for us to learn the other language. Even though we will go to other countries and learn other dialects or language. As our national hero said we should love our own. We should be proud because we had our own language/dialect.
Now, I’ve learn so many languages but I’m still keeping our mother language in my mind, I will always remember this wherever I go. There are no wrong in learning other language but forget to keep and use our mother language. For if we communicate to other Ilocanos it will be easier for us to understand and answer them because were using our own language.   

No comments:

Post a Comment