‘ICT has the potential to act as a force for change in education that is, to bring about changes that will affect learners, practitioners as well as the whole institution.
Being an ICT student is quite hard. You must be patient and eager to learn. Now that I am leaving the four walls of my Alma mater, I am proud to say that I successfully did it. I have learn so many things and sharpened my knowledge about Information Communication Technology.
All of this knowledge I've coped will be use on my way to success. Being an ICT-Student is very important because it will serve you as a companion to achieve all your dreams.
Lastly, I would like to thanks all of the people behind my ICT adventure, Ma'am Veracruz for teaching us, my friends for cheering me and my classmates for helping me when I've encountered some troubles. Thank you !!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment