Monday, July 11, 2011

A Letter to P-Noy

Dearest Mr. President,
          First of all I would like to greet you a pleasant day.
         
          As a citizen of the Philippines and as a high school student, I am aware of our countries issues political and economics as well. It's been decades that our country is suffering from economic crisis because of graft and corruption. Now that you are the present administrator I am expecting a CHANGE in the system of the government. I am looking forward for a better government there your leadership and I will pray that the fulfilment of your plans and promises to the people will attain slowly and surely. Mr. President you are the father to the nation do is right and what is good for the people.
         
          Lastly, I am still hoping for a change like what you had promise "isang matuwid na daan para sa pagbabago."

1 comment:

  1. lets just wait for his actions. Lets just wait for that change. I know that he will do what he promised to do last election. Lets just pray for him so that he will lead our country well and do everything that he can do for the betterment of our own country.
    nice post:)

    ReplyDelete