Last July 25, 2011, our president, Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III delivered his SONAto state his accomplishments in his 1 year on service.
In his SONA he stated his accomplishments. One is the housing project for the policemen. And another one is how to prevent the wang-wang. I was disappointed to him because in his long long SONA, he didn't mentioned about education. If how will he make the education system in the country better. He is also comparing the present administration from the past administration. Well, we all know that in the past administration most of the government employees corrupted the money of the people. Therefore, many of us were suffering from poverty.
I hope that president Aquino, will clean the image of the government employees by not stealing the money of the people. If he wants to make the people continue trusting him, he should do his promises and he shouldn't corrupt. I hope that his promises during the election will be done. And our country will become progressive.
No comments:
Post a Comment